Would relegation make any difference?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Latics are already in a select group of clubs which have played in Divisions 1, 2, 3 and 4 of the Football league and the Premier League.

Does anyone know which is the only club to have played in the Premier League, the old Divisions 1, 2, 3 and 4, and Divisions 3 South and 3 North?

Swindon Town? :unsure:

Fair enough. It's my opinion that the situation would be irreparable should we get relegated. Some agree, some don't.

I can't see why we would be in any a worse position than any other league 2 clubs and when you look at Bournemouth for example, we compare very well. At the end of the day we are only in trouble if TTA have had enough, whether we are in League 2 or 1 makes little difference.

I can't see why we would be in any a worse position than any other league 2 clubs and when you look at Bournemouth for example, we compare very well. At the end of the day we are only in trouble if TTA have had enough, whether we are in League 2 or 1 makes little difference.

Has anyone ever thought that TTA might be trying to visit as many of the 92 clubs as feasible with Latics?

What I cant get my head around is that it is the same people who are disgusted that we don't seem to be aiming for the Championship who say it will be the end of the club if we get relegated

Surely you can see those viewpoints dont go together?! A club aiming to get into the Championship does not have such a small and fickle fan base, that it would go out of business if it gets relegated to the bottom division! What kind of w**k support do we have that its Championship or bust!!

edit - take out the swearing!

Edited by Oh Heck C-Beck

Yeah, because Swindon is in the North.

I, perhaps wrongly, considered Swindon to be further north than Bradford is south, and they were the only two I could think of who have been in the Premiership and the basement divsion since. Though thinking about it now the club in question could have course been to the depths prior to the Premiership days, and be up there now, a la Wigan or Fulham.

I give in. :)