Crossbar Challenge

...?....

Aside from that, you'd play a left back on the left wing in place of arguable (if not at the moment) the most talented player in the team?

You having a bad day? I said its an option, he hasn't been making the bench. Just an option that's all. As for Taylor can you believe that people were wanting £1m plus for him?

Anything near £300-400K and TTA would take it, and I wouldn't blame em.

You having a bad day? I said its an option, he hasn't been making the bench. Just an option that's all. As for Taylor can you believe that people were wanting £1m plus for him?

Anything near £300-400K and TTA would take it, and I wouldn't blame em.

I agree, £400k for Taylor and he'd be long gone!

I just don't see how Steer is even close to an option on the left wing for us. He's a great lad, but he's not good enough to play left wing in League One.

I agree, £400k for Taylor and he'd be long gone!

I just don't see how Steer is even close to an option on the left wing for us. He's a great lad, but he's not good enough to play left wing in League One.

You've seen him more than I have I guess but looking at the state of our team, and the results, how can you judge who is good enough to play? Smalley has had more than enough chances, Parker is gash etc etc.

Just thought it's a different option, no point in having up and coming players if they never actually get a chance - look at Stephens for example.