The simple fact of the matter. . .

On the norwich game I have to say i disagree, brill was excellent for us and unlucky to concede the goal, furman was working hard, as was taylor, he did some good balls which we were unfortunate not to get on the end of, if pav had the slightest bit more pace he would have got on to the through ball he played and been one on one with the keeper, furman was handling the ball well and passed it when he needed to, I dont think the atmosphere was good at all, this is my view from the rocky road end, yet i could not hear any of the other stands through the boos so could be wrong,

I think that sort of display against a team around mid table or bottom of the league would see us win the game, the only reason we didnt have more chances was because of the excellent defending by norwich and joe colebeck's poor touch

I also agree with you on the Norwich game re the players but this was a one off. For the other 30 games they have not been up to scratch and thats why we find ourselves bottom of the division.

They need to pull there fingers out like that everygame, wins will come and most fans will start backing the team.

Edited by NIKI1234

TBH the solution is putting the ball in the net...DP can't just bring a player in on loan, he doesnt score in first game so send him back and get someone else in on a weekly basis.

I hate to say it but I can't wait for Lewi returning, think he'd be an ideal partner for Pav.

Ialso saw the goal tables...an Hughes and O'Grady 2nd an 3rd in League two behind a player I said we shoulda gone for in the summer....Le Fondre.

wheres andy bishop on there? he would be worth a loan with a view to permanent signing if TTA could afford him