Its now an official run of four games unbeaten, no matter how we have achieved it and what we think of the current manager, this is the kind of run we need to secure our place in this league next year. How the club is run and whoever is in charge, we as fans of our club still need to get behind the team, another thread mentions a two year plan with Penney, I too have called for his head this season, but should the tta decide to as it seems, keep their 2 year plan then I will have to believe in them and trust if things don't pick up into the new season then the change will be made.

No doubt though four games unbeaten is a turn around in itself and hopefully a springboard for us to kick on towards mid table

Its now an official run of four games unbeaten, no matter how we have achieved it and what we think of the current manager, this is the kind of run we need to secure our place in this league next year. How the club is run and whoever is in charge, we as fans of our club still need to get behind the team, another thread mentions a two year plan with Penney, I too have called for his head this season, but should the tta decide to as it seems, keep their 2 year plan then I will have to believe in them and trust if things don't pick up into the new season then the change will be made.

No doubt though four games unbeaten is a turn around in itself and hopefully a springboard for us to kick on towards mid table

have heard several things in last week that as soon as were safe from drop hes gone,people seem to think we cant afford to pay him off....but they cant afford to lose another 500 or so season ticket holders either.

have heard several things in last week that as soon as were safe from drop hes gone,people seem to think we cant afford to pay him off....but they cant afford to lose another 500 or so season ticket holders either.

if phil brown can go at this stage in the season. then dave penney could also go.

however i think he has done enough now to save us. and deserves a break. :wink:

if phil brown can go at this stage in the season. then dave penney could also go.

however i think he has done enough now to save us. and deserves a break. :wink:

Phil Brown being shown the door hardly came as a suprise seeing as it was only last season he was k******* the chairman's niece, I was suprised that it was swept under the carpet as quickly as it was.

Phil Brown being shown the door hardly came as a suprise seeing as it was only last season he was k******* the chairman's niece, I was suprised that it was swept under the carpet as quickly as it was.

What's that mean?