FIFA World Cup 2010 Game (PS3 + 360)

Who else has bought this?

I prefer it to FIFA 10, the gameplay feels a lot more refined, a lot more fluid (as it should considering it's football of the highest standard). Penalties are a bit overly complicated but other than that it's a pretty sound game. Although one on one shooting is just as bad, no the ball doesn't go straight at the keeper on this one, it just always goes wide or hits the post. : /

I'm also gutted Furman isn't in the South African squad 'cause I was gonna use him for Captain My Country. Then I thought of Calvin Zola for DR Congo but he's not on it either. I might have to settle for Eardley for Wales.

I haven't took it online yet. At the moment I'm just happy doing random friendlies and exploring other countries.

Who else has bought this?

I prefer it to FIFA 10, the gameplay feels a lot more refined, a lot more fluid (as it should considering it's football of the highest standard). Penalties are a bit overly complicated but other than that it's a pretty sound game. Although one on one shooting is just as bad, no the ball doesn't go straight at the keeper on this one, it just always goes wide or hits the post. : /

I'm also gutted Furman isn't in the South African squad 'cause I was gonna use him for Captain My Country. Then I thought of Calvin Zola for DR Congo but he's not on it either. I might have to settle for Eardley for Wales.

I haven't took it online yet. At the moment I'm just happy doing random friendlies and exploring other countries.

can you not edit the teams and put furman in ?

I'll probably rent it to coincide with the actual tournament. I'm not paying full whack for it, though. Sod that.

Ive fell for that trap , realised after I bought it Im not going to play on it once the WC is over (I wont even get to play on it during the WC)

the captain your country is the longest mode on it