Good evening chaps,

Apologies if this thread is a little out of place being my opening post and im selling something, but If someone here is interested then its hopefully justified.

Anyway, clearing out a cupboard in my recently deceased grandfathers house I came across 20 programmes from various games between 1990 and 1993 including Man Utd and Arsenal amongst others.

Im currently trying to get a few quid together for driving lessons which I think would be of far more use to me than these programmes so if anyone is interested and I get a few quid for them hopefully everyone can be happy and gains something :)

Again apologies if this annoys anyone, this being my first post.

Good evening chaps,

Apologies if this thread is a little out of place being my opening post and im selling something, but If someone here is interested then its hopefully justified.

Anyway, clearing out a cupboard in my recently deceased grandfathers house I came across 20 programmes from various games between 1990 and 1993 including Man Utd and Arsenal amongst others.

Im currently trying to get a few quid together for driving lessons which I think would be of far more use to me than these programmes so if anyone is interested and I get a few quid for them hopefully everyone can be happy and gains something :)

Again apologies if this annoys anyone, this being my first post.

tbh honest mate they're not really worth much - full seasons you may get up to a tenner or more if they're 89/90 -90/91 but unless someone REALLY wants the ones you have you'll struggle. A lot of people tend to to give similar away on here, having a vast collection myself I've often found that listing them as a bulk lot on ebay may be the way to go but as I say you probably won't get a great deal of dosh. Failing that list them individually. THe problem is from the era you are selling pretty much everyone who wanted a programme has got one.

The only programmes worth anything of note from a Latics perspective over the last 30 or years or so are the rare ones and those are only worth what people like me and Museum De Latique will pay for them - rare being ZDS Cup, reserve friendlies, Pre-season tours etc...

(Which reminds me - if anyone has the Everton ZDS Cup Tie (A) Oct '91 - I'd be interested)

Failing that, programmes increase in value from the 1950s back, I've got hundreds from the 60s but are worth very little - but plenty from the 50s, 40s, 30s, 20s and even a couple of originals from 1908, 1911 etc... add them to the rest of my collection of memorabilia then it is worth a small fortune as a collection.

In conclusion - 20 or so proggies from the early 90s in the terms of driving lessons are unlikely to get you off the driveway i'm afraid. But list them on ebay you may be surprised. Good Luck!

They will be worth a little bit more it there are any tickets with them.

Prozac - I have had a pile of programmes give me - Ill check the for the Everton ZDS for you. Ill either swap it for a 198/1987 home shirt oy you can have it free - your choice :grin:

BTW any others you want 60's to now?

Prozac - I have had a pile of programmes give me - Ill check the for the Everton ZDS for you. Ill either swap it for a 198/1987 home shirt oy you can have it free - your choice :grin:

I'll have a recce over the summer and you let you know Gary cheers! :grin:

just out of interest, anyone have 84\85 pompey and carlisle, league games- away. to finish, a collection! :blush: