Player managers

Are we getting 2 for the price of one with Dickov or do player managers tend to get 2 salaries and 2 win bonuses etc ?

I reckon he would make a great last 20min sub who can come on, rally the troops and maybe bang a couple in.

If this is a Titanic moment feel free to sink me, I've been away.

Are we getting 2 for the price of one with Dickov or do player managers tend to get 2 salaries and 2 win bonuses etc ?

I reckon he would make a great last 20min sub who can come on, rally the troops and maybe bang a couple in.

If this is a Titanic moment feel free to sink me, I've been away.

Yeah, I expect him probably start a few games too. Would love to say we will have 4 strikers in front of him in the pecking order, but I just can't see it at the minute.

<offtopic>

What does the second F stand for in BOGOFF?

Reminds me of the simpsons

"Come to Homer's BBBQ, the extra B stands for BYOBB"

"What's that extra B for?" (points to the second B in BYOBB)

"That's a typo"

</offtopic>

Edited by BlueInAus

Yeah, I expect him probably start a few games too. Would love to say we will have 4 strikers in front of him in the pecking order, but I just can't see it at the minute.

<offtopic>

"That's a typo"

</offtopic>

Off Topic: Nothing, it's BOGOF (the second F doesn't/shouldn't appear when written, just pronounced for sake of simplicity).

On Topic: I can't say for certain but I'd expect he get's his standard manager wage plus an appearance fee?

Off Topic: Nothing, it's BOGOF (the second F doesn't/shouldn't appear when written, just pronounced for sake of simplicity).

On Topic: I can't say for certain but I'd expect he get's his standard manager wage plus an appearance fee?

If I was dishing out the contracts then I'd be sure to nip that conflict of interest right in the bud. :lol:

He said it wasn't about money so if he is a man of his word he wouldnt have asked for one and id be surprised if we offered him one, but then again Alan Hardy is a moron so you never know.

<offtopic>

"That's a typo"

</offtopic>

It's a typoo