Corney Statement

I did wonder if it was a ploy to put pressure on OMBC to speed up their processes. The last time pressure was put on them they reacted double swift to give planning permission. Albeit about 4 weeks too late!

I don't think it's that Alec, though it couldn't harm the cause. I think the shift away from the club is to protect themselves (in terms of other business directorships) should the club take a huge hit and not cough up. Also possibly some other agenda is already afoot.

Just watched Barrys interview and one thing really concerns me about it.

Were the trust not set up as a fans body to flag these issues when they were arising?

Barry has admitted in his interview that there was prior knowledge of the departures of Gazal and Blitz.

What measures had been put in place by the trust to help in safeguarding the club from a potentially disastrous situation?

What else is being done by the trust other than asking the usual suspects to dig deeper? Are there any new initiatives to raise money? Is there a doomsday scenario in place should Corney follow his compadres and walk?

What will happen to the £250,000 of fans money that bought Barry his seat should things take a turn for the worse? Is it ring fenced?

How has it gotten to the stage where the first that the fans representative body lets its members know what is going on is after the horse has bolted?

Other than that, I agree with whoever it was that posted the other day that it is certainly one of Barrys better interviews, despite the fact that he is repeating the same old rhetoric. Then again, Corney probably has all the gob shoes right now.

Derek.

Spot On!