Boundary Blues - Tranmere Away

Tranmere are not participating in the ticket exchange programme for this season and therefore we will not be running a coach trip to them.

We can however, take a mascot. If any Boundary Blues members are interested in being a mascot at Tranmere please can you let me know before this Friday and I will let you know the contact details etc.

Thanks!

Lisa

Tranmere are not participating in the ticket exchange programme for this season and therefore we will not be running a coach trip to them.

We can however, take a mascot. If any Boundary Blues members are interested in being a mascot at Tranmere please can you let me know before this Friday and I will let you know the contact details etc.

Thanks!

Lisa

Hi Lisa

Hope you are all well, my grandson (Joseph) has got his 1st season ticket for Latics (main stand) and we're going to enrol him into the Boundary Blues, we're going to Tranmere so without wanting to jump the gun, he's available if you don't sort anything out for the mascot.

Let me know how to get his membership sorted, we're going to tonights match.

Regards

Ian G.

Hi Lisa

Hope you are all well, my grandson (Joseph) has got his 1st season ticket for Latics (main stand) and we're going to enrol him into the Boundary Blues, we're going to Tranmere so without wanting to jump the gun, he's available if you don't sort anything out for the mascot.

Let me know how to get his membership sorted, we're going to tonights match.

Regards

Ian G.

Whereabouts do you sit Ian? I will come and find you and bring you a membership form.

Lisa

Whereabouts do you sit Ian? I will come and find you and bring you a membership form.

Lisa

Hi Lisa

Main stand on the right hand side as you face the pitch, just below the food kiosk :grin: .

Regards

Ian G.