JPT Trophy

+1 on that.

I know it’s bounded about that the club loses money on these Tuesday night games; and that a lot of fans don’t bother with them – but I’m with you; I think for a club like us; it should be a realistic target to get some exposure and some silver-wear into the club. It’s not like we’re ever going to win the Carling Cup or F.A Cup is it? But we could conceivably go all the way in this competition.

A winning mentality is something to keep onto; wins in the early rounds in this competition will breed confidence – and if we get further up & into the quarters, semi finals and northern final; then surely attendances for those games would increase as people would want to come and watch the team trying to reach the final???

I think we should give it right good go this season and see what happens – nothing ventured; nothing gained and all that?

+1 for me too!!

You know its desperate times when we want a good cup run in the JPT!

But in all seriousness, yeah lets go for it for a change (actually maybe we've 'gone for it' in previous seasons but were just crap...hmm). I was at the final of the competition through Johnstones Paints last year and it was a cracking day out for both sets of fans and I was wishing it was Latics there.