Boundary Blues Season Tickets / membership cards

If you still need to pick up a season ticket or membership card for Boundary Blues and intend on picking it up tomorrow, please do it before 2.45pm!! They need to be picked up from the club shop, not the ticket office.

Any renewals / new season tickets taken to the club this week will be available to pick up from 1.30pm onwards tomorrow.

Thanks

Lisa

How do I get the free gift for joining? I asked today but know one seemed to know. They said we don't deal with the Boundary Blues. Guy in the shop wasn't very helpful.

They usually give it to you in the shop on collection of the ST...

what is the free gift this year..?

They usually give it to you in the shop on collection of the ST...

what is the free gift this year..?

I collected the membership card from the shop and ask about the free gift and he said it wasn't to do him and said I should ask "THEM" (Who's them I was thinking) I was a bit pissed off to be honest. :ranting: I just had to rub my ears and say woosah.

I collected the membership card from the shop and ask about the free gift and he said it wasn't to do him and said I should ask "THEM" (Who's them I was thinking) I was a bit pissed off to be honest. :ranting: I just had to rub my ears and say woosah.

if you want to PM me your details and who the Boundary Blues is for I will pass this on to Lisa and Tansy who look after BB. I'm meeting them later today and they should hopefully have it sorted for the next home game for you