Chton Forum

What's this all about....Sour grapes or what!!!!

Oldham looked happy with a point. Their spoiling tactics were infuriating.

Not sure why we backed off after taking the lead.

Frustrating game

it was ridiculous, never have i hated a team as much as the oldham lot. They were niggly, overly rough, time-wasting, hateful, evil, rage-inducing northerners. Our link up play was excellent, martin wagstaff and reid are a real handful and interchange positions with ease. Abbott just needs to score one and he'll go on and score 15-20 this season. However i have a problem with the backline, jackson doherty llera francis. They're not quick enough. Francis was really poor in my eyes, hoofed every ball, miss many headers and tackles, and got beaten for pace far too many times. If oldham finish in the top 2, i will give up watching football and move to ballet instead. I truly think we will be playoffs at least, we have the footballers and the passion to do it. One last note, the cock that hammered the ball at our bench deserves to be banned for a couple of months, and sodomised with a corner flag.

Now I didn't go to the game but with 10 shots to their 5 and hitting the woodwork twice and an effort hacked off the line if we had won 3 1 I don't think it would have been an injustice!!