money making idea for the trust

I do balloon decorations for weddings, christening, partys, ect. Id be more than happy to give a 10% discount on any orders over £50, to any trust member or season ticket holder as long as that 10% is donated to the trust. There must be plenty of plumbers, electricians or whoever who could offer something similer. We could have a directory page on here and the trust site with all the different services people could give to other latics fans and what percentage they would give to the trust.

I do balloon decorations for weddings, christening, partys, ect. Id be more than happy to give a 10% discount on any orders over £50, to any trust member or season ticket holder as long as that 10% is donated to the trust. There must be plenty of plumbers, electricians or whoever who could offer something similer. We could have a directory page on here and the trust site with all the different services people could give to other latics fans and what percentage they would give to the trust.

Steve, I will inform Wardlelatic about this if thats ok, and he will probably contact you.

But thanks nevertheless, any help the trust can get is appreciated.