Atmosphere in the Chaddy today

Atmosphere was absolutely quality yesterday! :grin:

Wasn't looking forward to going back into the Chaddy after moving to the Rocky for the last three seasons but was great atmosphere and was great to be nearer to the benches and our lads warming up and down, had a proper good crack yesterday! :)

I couldn't make it, unfortunately.

But it was good see the Chaddy looking much fuller on the Football League Show highlights.

Whether the noise from the Chaddy carries over to the RRE or Main Stand is not really the point - if the people actually sat in the Chaddy think it's noisy and are enjoying themselves then that is what matters most. A lot of fans cite the usual poor atmosphere at BP as one of the reasons they don't bother going as much these days. Better atmospheres will make for better crowds.

Edited by Yard Dog

Whether the noise from the Chaddy carries over to the RRE or Main Stand is not really the point - if the people actually sat in the Chaddy think it's noisy and are enjoying themselves then that is what matters most. A lot of fans cite the usual poor atmosphere at BP as one of the reasons they don't bother going as much these days. Better atmospheres will make for better crowds.

I agree.

We made quite a bit of noise in the chaddy. Apparently it didnt carry ah well. I certainly enjoyed it anyway. Football league show highlights are terrible. We had loads of shots, and all it had to show was the goal.