Latics hard hats

Oldham_Gaz

Hi, I am getting some Latics hard hats designed. They conform to BS EN 397:1995 for safety head protection. They have been tested and licensed by the BSI and has a patent pending.

It is a well balanced safety helmet with a 6 point attachment terylene safety cradle and a brushed nylon sweatband.

They really do look pretty smart. Ill post a picture of the design when it has been done.

The only thing is is that I have to buy 10 and was wondering if anyone here might be interested in buying one?

Hi, I am getting some Latics hard hats designed. They conform to BS EN 397:1995 for safety head protection. They have been tested and licensed by the BSI and has a patent pending.

It is a well balanced safety helmet with a 6 point attachment terylene safety cradle and a brushed nylon sweatband.

They really do look pretty smart. Ill post a picture of the design when it has been done.

The only thing is is that I have to buy 10 and was wondering if anyone here might be interested in buying one?

think this needs moving to the main forum to get noticed :grin:

Would make a nice Christmas present. I asked my girlfriend for one for Christmas but realised I had to buy atleast 10.

Heres a Newcastle one

36862902.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Im not sure if they do any other shape hats but I will find out. I have emailed the designers and am waiting for a reply.

Edited by Oldham_Gaz