A Real Test

Tomorrow will be a real test for latics, we have shown we can more than match some of the top teams but we lack the same quality against the lower sides. I hope we can put a run togeather leading upto christmas, You never know we could be second by next saturday with 3 winable games coming up but like i said we need the quality we shown against huddersfield to be back on show.

COME ON OLDHAM !!!!!

it's probably more of a test than the huddersfield game after the performance last saturday. it's up to us to play the same way, and i really dont think we will tomorrow.

but we still have the quality to beat teams like dagenham so i'll say 1-0 latics.

Typical Latics fan, we've got to go into every game thinking we can win it, not with the 'i don't think we'll do it' attitude.

Typical Latics fan, we've got to go into every game thinking we can win it, not with the 'i don't think we'll do it' attitude.

exactly :grin:

I think we can even though we didnt show it against yeovil, leyton orient, bristol rovers.

i still think something good will come out of this season.

Edited by LaticsLee

oh no, i think we'll win, i said we'd win 1-0. but i was saying how i highly doubt that they players will show the same attitude as they did against huddersfield. it's a different type of game, and we're missing players like furman and moraise, so i do think we'll win, but as we'll be the 'bigger' team, the pressure is on us.

Cos we have drawn lots of games my friend

win ya home games and draw your aways with the odd win thrown in and thats there or there abouts come may.....

i really want us to go into this game with confidence sky high after last week,and hit them hard n fast from the off....most away teams turn up and are happy to settle for the draw and try to keep a slowish tempo...meaning the home team have to work for the win..i want us to hit them from the word go and get it sown up for half time...easy 3 points and keeps us in the right place....