Winchester

Absolutely knackered after 70 minutes, should've been noted and him taken off. He had a good game but was blowing at the end. Getting beaten every time in the last 10 and a massive reason he gave away the penalty.

Gotta say I really like this lad, very confident on the ball and reminds me a lot of Lee. He's got a fair bit to learn but I think he's got a lot more potential the Black.

Him struggling at the end of tonight's game was a mixture of fitness, inexperience and lack of cover/help but I think he's gonna be class.

Gotta say I really like this lad, very confident on the ball and reminds me a lot of Lee. He's got a fair bit to learn but I think he's got a lot more potential the Black.

Him struggling at the end of tonight's game was a mixture of fitness, inexperience and lack of cover/help but I think he's gonna be class.

Couldn't agree more, class act in the making :grin:

Can't help but think if we'd have been shooting the other way in the second half PD would have noticed and made a change???

Nardiello had a field day aginst Winchester who was knackered and looking to come off, but make no mistake Winchester will be awesome in a year or two once he has bulked up and got his fitness up.

Can't help but think if we'd have been shooting the other way in the second half PD would have noticed and made a change???

Nardiello had a field day aginst Winchester who was knackered and looking to come off, but make no mistake Winchester will be awesome in a year or two once he has bulked up and got his fitness up.

I actually thought the same, he looked like he wanted to put a hand up and just say he'd had enough. Rubes possibly could've let it be known to the Bench. He's going to be a top player but he's played 3 or 4 professional games and he just ran out of steam. Not a dig at him at all because he'd given all he had to give. As soon as he made that run into the box I had visions of a lazy leg being stuck out.

As soon as he made that run into the box I had visions of a lazy leg being stuck out.

Having not said a peep all game, I was on my feet screaming "DON'T DIVE IN! DON'T DIVE IN! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!" The people around me were shocked, the ref pointed to the spot, and then they all started swearing and stuff too.