Its Not All Doom & Gloom !

We are 12th in the league 4 points behind hunddersfield in 6th place with THREE games in hand. we have only lost 4 games all away from home. after last season who would complain about that ?

a win tomorrow will through us right pack into the play off race.

lets all be a little bit happier, after all what did we all expect this season after last season ?

We are 12th in the league 4 points behind hunddersfield in 6th place with THREE games in hand. we have only lost 4 games all away from home. after last season who would complain about that ?

lets all be a little bit happier, after all what did we all expect this season after last season ?

I know I know but .. but all season we have failed to defend free kicks/corners. We have Mvoto at the back and Hazell who (by all accounts) played well yesterday yet we still concede four.

We simply have to shake things up at the back - for me that means bringing in Trotman and a decent left back.

Looking forward to tomorrow but expecting a draw as we fail to take our chances and concede the inevitable goal.

What did we expect? I expect better. :huh:

I know I know but .. but all season we have failed to defend free kicks/corners. We have Mvoto at the back and Hazell who (by all accounts) played well yesterday yet we still concede four.

We simply have to shake things up at the back - for me that means bringing in Trotman and a decent left back.

Looking forward to tomorrow but expecting a draw as we fail to take our chances and concede the inevitable goal.

What did we expect? I expect better. :huh:

everyone expected better from last season, but no one actually thought we would be in the position we are in at the start of january !

to be honest id put trotman at back with rubes evina and lee

and upfront put tonks and mvoto :unsure:

everyone expected better from last season, but no one actually thought we would be in the position we are in at the start of january !

to be honest id put trotman at back with rubes evina and lee

and upfront put tonks and mvoto :unsure:

Not a huge fan of the 'shove the big defender up front' approach - smacks of desperation to me - having said that Ian Marshall didn't do too badly when called on :wink:

Not a huge fan of the 'shove the big defender up front' approach - smacks of desperation to me - having said that Ian Marshall didn't do too badly when called on :wink:

id give trotters a go....otherwise its been a complete waste him being here,he cant be any unfitter than mvoto..

id stick brooke up front with tonks...looked very lively when he came on yesterday and actually ran at there defence and wasnt affraid to shoot...

its all well n good saying we have games in hand,but they count for nothing if you dont picj up points from them.....

it will be when we lose to the :lol: dale.