Everton v Spurs crowd.............

Racket?!?!

Also Spurs play top sides week in, week out and have done for years and years. A trip to Everton on a cold Tuesday night, as mentioned below just after xmas, with their fans also having to pay a decent amount of extra for CL football (even more for those who follow them away)...1500 is a decent enough turn-out.

My point is that suprisingly last night the noise levels at goodison in the gladwys was nowhere near that in the rocky road for the average match and definitely nowhere near Hudds, Tranmere or Rochdale away , and is i,ve gone onto to more accurately number the Tottenham fans at about 700 i still maintain its a pish poor turnout for a team in the last 16 of the champions league , 4th place in the table with a chance to go level with Arsenal last night and is a very attractive team to watch.

They're everything we could have been with investment at the right time, that and changing their name from Borough to Athletic,changing their colours to all blue, nicking our nickname then attempting to register 'Latics' as a Trade Mark and even playing fecking 'Tom Hark' after they score!!! Hate 'em, just hate 'em - sooner Whelan pops it and they slide back into oblivion the better :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?...=wigan+athletic

Woof.

Wigan took 400 to City in the league last season.

Wigan should die as a club.

On the other hand how can you say ONLY £30, as well as missing a days work for travel, and spending the best part of £60-£70 on fuel for the journey, Id probably give it a miss aswell