Hudds away coach from Rifle...£10

Still a few places left on coach next Sat so let me know Asap and i,ll pop your name down. Price £10 pub opens for beer and butties at half nine then leaving for Hudds at 11.00, Cheers...Mike

Mike have you got Bob and Tom down?

sorry didnt reply sooner mate but yes we have some spaces still left if you fancy it.Let me know on here or text or call me on 07754849746 and i,ll pop your name down.regards..mike

I was going to go to the match but I have family plans instead but I would love to pop in the Rifle for a pint of San Mig and a butty after I've pumped some iron at the gym.

Are you putting on some turkey and stuffing buttys on?

I was going to go to the match but I have family plans instead but I would love to pop in the Rifle for a pint of San Mig and a butty after I've pumped some iron at the gym.

Are you putting on some turkey and stuffing buttys on?

haha , no worries benji see ya there mate

sorry didnt reply sooner mate but yes we have some spaces still left if you fancy it.Let me know on here or text or call me on 07754849746 and i,ll pop your name down.regards..mike

No worries pal. Would of come on the coach but we've booked train tickets now so it's all good... See you all there :) OOOO WHENNNN THEEEE BLUESSSSS!!!