Is it possible to stay at B.P. until our new stadium is built?

Just my humble opinion but i reckon if we get to the point where we KNOW that a new stadium is in the very near future ( and preferably one thats deemed to be in Oldham rather than on the outskirts cos i think it will affect peoples efforts one way or another) , then i reckon the attendances at Latics for the last 1 or 2 seasons to be spent there will bring back quite a few fans who want to be a part of the "memories" season(s) , and if you follow my train of thoughts a bit similar to all the old school who attended the Rochdale home and away games that re-ignited the old days.

This coupled with greatly increased help from each and everyone of us to drag along mates ,lapsed fans ,kids ( and grandkids) or workmates who , surely after seeing a few of the excellent performances we have put out this season, will help grab there footballing heart and turn them into fully fledged tics.

Also of course the Trust Fund ( who really does have SOME very inspirational members) ,online shopping credits , poker nights, race nights any bloody thing nights will all go towards paying the monies to keep B.P. open for our last season or two , and all this with the future at a brand spanking stadium to look forward to.

Dont know why but the other night i sat there looking around at packed terraces , and just for a minute i thought how it will feel to sit there for the last time and the feelings absolutely overwhelmed me , and imagining people falling over themselves wanting to witness the last season if only as a "I was there" memory.

Lets hope all these rumours will come to something and very oon we have something positive to look forward to off the field as well as on it.IMO.