Most Hated family in America

pukka

Did anyone watch that last night? I watched the original show and the follow up showed them in "crisis". Not really a crisis, just peddling the same filth they were doing last time.

I have a new aim in life. To have my face on one of those signs they carry. Not much in the world would make me happier.

Its on iplayer so if you didn't see it - I'd give it a watch.

Did anyone watch that last night? I watched the original show and the follow up showed them in "crisis". Not really a crisis, just peddling the same filth they were doing last time.

I have a new aim in life. To have my face on one of those signs they carry. Not much in the world would make me happier.

Its on iplayer so if you didn't see it - I'd give it a watch.

Yeah i watched it and i've seen the previous one on them and it's certainly interesting viewing. Feel sorry for those ones that have left like them two girls and they now have no contact with their parents. I read Theroux's written piece on the bbc before hand i agree with him that one of those girls parents did come across as genuinely gutted they left even though they were still towing the 'party' line with all the BS they come out with.

All that picketing nonsense is stupid and out of order too and as much as i can't fault those that want to vent their spleen at them and get upset about it i would try and advise them not too. It's just wasting their breath as they are that deluded and believe so strongly in that BS they don't acknowledge or accept the most reasoned of arguements let alone someone losing their rag with them and in turn it just fuels their belief more. I think that if people want to do at least something to get 'back' at them be creative. I was reading wikipedia (not always reliable i know) about them last night and from what i can remember something like one group of people or some radio station had people donate cash for every minute they picketed a gay person's funeral.