Programmes

Hi all,

first, sorry if this is in the wrong place, mods please feel free to move it if necessary.

Been a Latics fan all my life, cut me and I bleed Blue and Tangerine. However, moving house (job related) meant that I had to reassess what stuff I had in the loft. As a child, one of my mum's friends couldn't afford to give me birthday presents and so I used to get old Latics programs (oldest from 1960 through to late 1960's) then as I got a little older I bought one every week, sometimes the fanzine and often used to go to the old programme shop behind the Rochdale Road end. Thus i have a large collection of old programmes that I am now thinking of selling. I have contacted the club and have received no reply (I know they have no money) and have emailed a couple of random websites but to no avail.

Does anyone here know of anyone else who collects Latics programmes who would want to buy some of mine? I've read them all hundreds of times and its a shame that they are in a large box in my loft, serving no purpose and not being enjoyed as much as they could.

Please post replies of any info and all would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Jonno

Hi all,

first, sorry if this is in the wrong place, mods please feel free to move it if necessary.

Been a Latics fan all my life, cut me and I bleed Blue and Tangerine. However, moving house (job related) meant that I had to reassess what stuff I had in the loft. As a child, one of my mum's friends couldn't afford to give me birthday presents and so I used to get old Latics programs (oldest from 1960 through to late 1960's) then as I got a little older I bought one every week, sometimes the fanzine and often used to go to the old programme shop behind the Rochdale Road end. Thus i have a large collection of old programmes that I am now thinking of selling. I have contacted the club and have received no reply (I know they have no money) and have emailed a couple of random websites but to no avail.

Does anyone here know of anyone else who collects Latics programmes who would want to buy some of mine? I've read them all hundreds of times and its a shame that they are in a large box in my loft, serving no purpose and not being enjoyed as much as they could.

Please post replies of any info and all would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Jonno

Always interested in programmes. Contact me on 07543 367453 or email fsd@premiershirts.net

Gary

Edited by Museum de Latique