Latics Reserves at Chapel Road - admission prices

This season there will be only 6 reserve home games in the Central League West division.

These games will take place at Chapel Road.

Admission has been set at £2 for Adults and £1 for children.

ALL MONIES TAKEN FROM ADMISSION WILL BE DONATED TO OLDHAM ATHLETIC YOUTH TEAM.

Season ticket holder will be able to claim free admission on production of relevant voucher.

Bring a chair if you want to sit down :D .

Edited by Museum de Latique

This season there will be only 6 reserve home games in the Central League West division.

These games will take place at Chapel Road.

Admission has been set at £2 for Adults and £1 for children.

ALL MONIES TAKEN FROM ADMISSION WILL BE DONATED TO OLDHAM ATHLETIC YOUTH TEAM.

Season ticket holder will be able to claim free admission on production of relevant voucher.

Bring a chair if you want to sit down :D .

Can't see a list of the fixtures on the official, any chance you could post the dates/times of the games at Chapel Road? Only round the corner so might actually use the vouchers and go to a couple if I'm at a loose end of an evening. Thanks

Can't see a list of the fixtures on the official, any chance you could post the dates/times of the games at Chapel Road? Only round the corner so might actually use the vouchers and go to a couple if I'm at a loose end of an evening. Thanks

That's the key bit for me. I go to all the evening reserve games I can do; but when they make them 2pm KO's or the like; it rules me out. I'd like to get to more reserve games; but the weekday; daytime KO's put pay to that.

Sure there is reasoning behind doing it; but i'd say it rules out a number of attendees who would have gone had it been an evening KO.

That's the key bit for me. I go to all the evening reserve games I can do; but when they make them 2pm KO's or the like; it rules me out. I'd like to get to more reserve games; but the weekday; daytime KO's put pay to that.

Sure there is reasoning behind doing it; but i'd say it rules out a number of attendees who would have gone had it been an evening KO.

Should be using our annual leave, part time supporters.

They are here :

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/ReserveArt/0,,10337~2401834,00.html