(A) W1-0 (H) W4-0 (Agg W5-0)

03-04

(A) D1-1 (H) W2-0 (Agg W3-1)

04-05

(H) W4-1 (A) L0-1 (Agg W4-2)

05-06

(H) W4-1 (A) D1-1 (Agg W5-2)

06-07

(A) L1-2 (H) W1-0 + (H) L0-1 (LDV) (Agg L2-3)

10-11

(H) W5-2

Overall Record v Chesterfield since relegation

P20 W11 D3 L6 F37 A20

In the grander scheme of things I know it means very little, but we could not have asked for a kinder draw. The one thing that does worry me is that both teams may be very different from the ones that met in mid-November come January.

Edited by oafcprozac

In the grander scheme of things I know it means very little, but we could not have asked for a kinder draw. The one thing that does worry me is that both teams may be very different from the ones that met in mid-November come January.

We could be without Simpson for one which would leave this season's aggregate at 2-2!!!

I posted in another thread - they surely can't be as bad as they were a couple of weeks ago and they'll certainly be up for it.

We could be without Simpson for one which would leave this season's aggregate at 2-2!!!

I posted in another thread - they surely can't be as bad as they were a couple of weeks ago and they'll certainly be up for it.

Yeah, surely not. However, ehat also worries me is Shez's ability to pull a rabbit out of a hat in terms of bringing quality in for them. All will be revealed I suppose but if he doesn't sort his defence and midfield ou we'll be reet. Any team that has Allott in there as its anchor man (as well as he did in his second spell) and Whitaker waiting in the wings - is not to be feared.