Simpson back already!

So does singe, but I think there mght be a price to pay for their genorosity!

Very good of them/him, I must say, and pretty unusual.

Is bit unusual. But I think at start of season, he made 7 players (including Simpson and Clarke) train on their own? Also set up some friendly games for them to get another club..

I'm sure I can't be the only one to have spotted this but Robbie's Twitter page has a message from Chris Birchall (he of Port Vale / Trinidad & Tobago fame etc) hinting that he is coming to train with us 'for a few days'.

I'm not reading anything into this. He is probably just back over from LA for Christmas and wants to keep himself fit.

But...

1 The next MLS season starts in March 2012

2 We have a lot of games now in January and February

3 We could maybe do with a bit of extra experience in midfield to cover injuries/suspensions etc

Worth a possible loan enquiry?

• 1 month later...

I'm sure I can't be the only one to have spotted this but Robbie's Twitter page has a message from Chris Birchall (he of Port Vale / Trinidad & Tobago fame etc) hinting that he is coming to train with us 'for a few days'.

I'm not reading anything into this. He is probably just back over from LA for Christmas and wants to keep himself fit.

But...

1 The next MLS season starts in March 2012

2 We have a lot of games now in January and February

3 We could maybe do with a bit of extra experience in midfield to cover injuries/suspensions etc

Worth a possible loan enquiry?

Just spotted that Mr Birchall is now NOT going back to LA.

With Wes and Furman struggling with injuries I think he could be a good option for the rest of the season (if we can afford him that is).

I guess he may have a number of clubs interested in him though.