Taggart has a points target...

In a recent interview our very own Taggart (no, not him with the gob full of chewing gum, bad attitude and magic watch) has hinted that the club has set a points target for the next three games:-

Hartlepool (h), Notts County (h) & Chesterfield (a).

• What points target do you think the club has set? - I reckon it really has to be all 9, and 'Why not?' given the form we are currently in and the momentum we currently have.
  • How many points do you actually think we'll get? - I reckon 7. We'll draw one of our pre Jan 1st games as Simmo will not be available to provide the extra firepower needed to bag all three.

Happy Christmas and a Happy Hogmanay from bonny Scotland! I'm missing the game tomorrow but I'll be at the next three!

Edited by ronnieblair

In a recent interview our very own Taggart (no, not him with the gob full of chewing gum, bad attitude and magic watch) has hinted that the club has set a points target for the next three games:-

Hartlepool (h), Notts County (h) & Chesterfield (a).

• What points target do you think the club has set? - I reckon it really has to be all 9, and 'Why not?' given the form we are currently in and the momentum we currently have.
  • How many points do you actually think we'll get? - I reckon 7. We'll draw one of our pre Jan 1st games as Simmo will not be available to provide the extra firepower needed to bag all three.

Happy Christmas and a Happy Hogmanay from bonny Scotland! I'm missing the game tomorrow but I'll be at the next three!

I was actually hoping for 7pts but obviously that needs to be ammended now. 6 would be great now, but i have my reservations.

The injuries and the loss of simpson seem to have disrupted us.