Stanley Park

I'm presuming the coaches will park on the other side of stanley park ( priory rd? )

Is it wiser to walk around the park at full time or cut through?......or is it dependant on the outcome of the match? :wink:

Been there loads of times in the hospitality areas.

Away coaches use Priory Road or Arkels Lane depending on number of coaches

Either way there is a massive car park in Stanley Park on the corner of both roads which is perfectly fine to use as a cut through

Back in the bad old day's and we played Liverpool in the 5th round (I think it was) Stanley Park was indeed a battlefield. Don't know about these days but it's safe to say the area all around Anfield is....shall we say 'select'

Back in the bad old day's and we played Liverpool in the 5th round (I think it was) Stanley Park was indeed a battlefield. Don't know about these days but it's safe to say the area all around Anfield is....shall we say 'select'

Yes i have vivid memories of that day!....just wondering if it was better policed these days and not a case of walking into an ambush :blink: