Travel to Sheff United

I may be being blind and can't find the threads anywhere but in an effort to find out asap, is there a booze bus going from the rifle/junction for the game? If so are there any places left? looking for one for me and my mate.

Let us know how we can book and what travel detials there is, if any, oh and price!

Cheers

The Junction has some places left. It is £7 and departs at 12:30pm. Oh, and yes, you can have a little drink on board...

Ah okay ta pal, we'll definitely have that! What time do you open? Are we okay paying you on the day?

We are opening at 11am tomorrow. It really needs to be paid for in advance (ie today) and if people come in with cash today, we will have to let the places go, because we have been let down too many times before. However, I reckon there will be 2 places left in the morning, so if you want to risk leaving it until then, it should be ok.

We are opening at 11am tomorrow. It really needs to be paid for in advance (ie today) and if people come in with cash today, we will have to let the places go, because we have been let down too many times before. However, I reckon there will be 2 places left in the morning, so if you want to risk leaving it until then, it should be ok.

No problem, I'll probably come in at some point today then and get them booked rather than chancing it, cheers for the info!

Edited by Oafc88