Oldham Athletic - next 7 days in the diary

The first team make the trip to Hartlepool United on Tuesday 19.45 KO.

As posted this week its £25 to get in. Should you want to pay to stand up its £20 cash entry on turnstiles Niramax 9, 10 & 11. This is for information only and I dont suggest you do that so it is not with the away supporters.

The reserves finally have a game this week (the first home game since December). Wednesday at 14.00 at Chapel Road. Wrexham are the visitors. Entry is £2 adults £1 concessions. ST holder free on porudtion of Voucher 8. BTW if you are the person who has been using last seasons reserve vouchers to get in for nowt I'll have me eye out this week. Entry monies this season go to TP for Youth team/CoE use.

Mrs D will again be doing refreshments - including I am told - hot bacon sarnies and a brew for £2.50. Again half the profits taken at the refreshments will go to TP. From the two sources so far we have put aside about £250.

The Youth team have a free Saturday.

Saturday afternoon the first team are at home to Bournemouth (15.00 KO)

I'm closing in on 100 games again and am on track to beat last seasons 109 games. Currently on 91 and even without going to Hartlepool should make 111. This doesnt include the 14 Latics Ladies games.

Talking of the Ladies team the opponents for today and next week Failsworth Athletic have had all thier fixtures to the end of season postponed. As such next Sunday a game postponed from earlier this season has been arranged. Urmston Meadowside are the hosts at Daveyhulme Road. Postcode for SatNav is M41 8QA. KO 12.15. Aleady know what will happen when Yvonne sees it is close to the Trafford Center :disappointed: