Latics v Bournemouth highlights (well, 2 of them)

Linky 46:45 seconds for Latics

At the time I didn't appreciate M'Changama's pass to Lee for the goal. Wow.

If you were sat in the Main stand or paddock you probably would. Was right behind it and it was a wonderful floated pass, inch perfect which drew a few amount of excitement from everyone around. Even the usual Taylor-haters cheered with glee with his goal. Mind you, the quality was all in the two balls preceeding that.

Edited by Frankly Mr Shankly

Bloody 'Ell Tayl.........oh crap he's scored.

I still dont get the level of abuse Tayls gets. On Saturday; there was a FFS Taylor shouted near me for Reuben Reid being offside! I mean seriously - how much do you need to shout :censored: towards a player that you're prepared to ingnore obvious colour differrnces to carry on abusing?????

Same chap didnt applaude or ought when we scored. I just dont get it?

Bloody 'Ell Tayl.........oh crap he's scored.

I still dont get the level of abuse Tayls gets. On Saturday; there was a FFS Taylor shouted near me for Reuben Reid being offside! I mean seriously - how much do you need to shout :censored: towards a player that you're prepared to ingnore obvious colour differrnces to carry on abusing?????

Same chap didnt applaude or ought when we scored. I just dont get it?

Taylor made rapid progress when he first came in to the side.

Because he's not continued that progression to the same extent of Messi or Ronaldo he deserves everything he gets. Obviously.

I'm by no means a Taylor hater, would never boo him or shout abuse.

However to some extent I understand people's frustration. It's not the fact he stopped progressing, he's seemed to go backwards. I dont whether he's lost pace, or maybe he thinks more for the team now. At 18 he'd skip past people with ease without a care in the world. Now he will beat a man maybe once or twice throughout a game. I think he maybe thinks about getting caught out losing the ball and potentially causing a goal down the other end. Personally he's still, in my eyes a good league 1 player, who certainly dusnt deserve the abuse he receives. Why would any latics fan want to single him out for abuse is beyond me? As a boyhood latics fan surely it must hurt him receiving so much :censored: off his own fans? We all know he gives 100% for latics, just as any of us would given the chance.

I'm by no means a Taylor hater, would never boo him or shout abuse.

However to some extent I understand people's frustration. It's not the fact he stopped progressing, he's seemed to go backwards. I dont whether he's lost pace, or maybe he thinks more for the team now. At 18 he'd skip past people with ease without a care in the world. Now he will beat a man maybe once or twice throughout a game. I think he maybe thinks about getting caught out losing the ball and potentially causing a goal down the other end. Personally he's still, in my eyes a good league 1 player, who certainly dusnt deserve the abuse he receives. Why would any latics fan want to single him out for abuse is beyond me? As a boyhood latics fan surely it must hurt him receiving so much :censored: off his own fans? We all know he gives 100% for latics, just as any of us would given the chance.

As much as I love the idea of a good player turning down offers to stay with the club he loves, its seem clear that Taylor needs a new challenge as I think his competitive edge has been stifled in this team.