All I want for Christmas...

is a bit of consistency. Today's result was almost inevitable, we've had a couple of really good positive results in the last couple of games and we had a great opportunity to really build on those results and start to gain some momentum in the league, against an albeit decent Swindon side. So what exactly is the problem? If we had lost today but had put in a decent performance then I wouldn't be too disappointed. But it seems every time we are looking like we're finally starting to find some form and put a decent run together, we put in a gutless, confidence sucking performance like that in at home. It's frustrating beyond belief.

I know getting consistency in results can be difficult, this is an extremely inconsistent league overall, all I'm asking for is a bit of consistency in the performances. It's like we're fielding two different sides at times.

is a bit of consistency. Today's result was almost inevitable, we've had a couple of really good positive results in the last couple of games and we had a great opportunity to really build on those results and start to gain some momentum in the league, against an albeit decent Swindon side. So what exactly is the problem? If we had lost today but had put in a decent performance then I wouldn't be too disappointed. But it seems every time we are looking like we're finally starting to find some form and put a decent run together, we put in a gutless, confidence sucking performance like that in at home. It's frustrating beyond belief.

I know getting consistency in results can be difficult, this is an extremely inconsistent league overall, all I'm asking for is a bit of consistency in the performances. It's like we're fielding two different sides at times.

And this is why our crowds are poor...........we've all seen it all before far too many times.......the christmas non performances start now!.........