What a weekend to be a Latic

Spent the weekend in Nottingham and enjoyed every minute, i'm going to enjoy the next couple of weeks because there will be a positive feeling.

I sat in the Forest main stand yesterday (with Forest-supporting family) right above the Latics dug out, and theres a few things I noticed about the game:

- Firstly, hats off to the Latics fans. Great atmosphere, and I wanted to be in that stand in that second half so much as the game got on.

- As for the game, Dickov came good, made the Simpson/M'Changama change, motivated them and we played Forest off the park in the second half. Brilliant to watch

- I could go through every player but Matty Smith, Robbie Simpson and Furman played their best games for us. Why can't we play like that every week?

- Sitting with Forest fans was better than I thought it would be. 'for gods sake McLeish, why are we losing to this average League One team??' and 'he's :censored:e him (to M'Changama - one of our better players)' were two of my favourite shouts.

- At full time, you could see how much it meant to everyone connected with Latics from the directors to the players to the fans. I stayed to clap them off but there were another hundred or so Forest fans clapping them off as well. Loved the cheering of the replays ont he big screen as well!

- Special thanks to Simpson and Baxter for the family bragging rights!

We've got Liverpool (probably) so lets pack out BP, make some noise and if they're going to beat us we'll make them work for it. Wembley anyone??

I'll be wearing my latics shirt with pride tomorrow!

:OASISscarf::who::bluearmy::OWTB1::latics::comeon::aplayer1::ktf::bblue2: