FAO opposing managers at BP.....

I want us to lose going down all guns blazing , but today was another wimpy , lightweight , insipid disgrace of a performance .

We have lost as many home games at Hartlepool .

We have some talented players , .........we are the softest of soft touches , it is unacceptable.

When playing against teams who get it down and play, we can compete and look half decent. When we come up against a team that can bully us we don't know how to handle it.

We need to toughen up and respond by doing the same things that they do to us....So many times today there was snide heel clips, pulling shirts all over and just being a bit horrible. Latics NEVER seem to do that to other sides. As much as I hate it, we should be doing it too and showing people they can't just turn up, intimidate us and go home with an easy 3 points!

We need to toughen up and respond by doing the same things that they do to us....So many times today there was snide heel clips, pulling shirts all over and just being a bit horrible. Latics NEVER seem to do that to other sides. As much as I hate it, we should be doing it too and showing people they can't just turn up, intimidate us and go home with an easy 3 points!

You'd think with a disciplinary record like ours we'd be like this but we aren't. Given the manager was an expert in the things you mention you have to wonder why we don't do them more.

Edited by ChrisA