Paul Dickovs future.  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Dickov In or Out?

• In
    • Out
  2. 2. If Out, When?

• After Tonight's game, permitting we lose.
    • After Tonight's game, no matter the result.
    • After Sunday, if we get battered.
    • After Sunday, no matter what.
    • If we fall into the relegation zone.
    • At the end of the season, if we get relegated.
    • At the end of the season, no matter what.
    • I want him in.
  3. 3. So who should replace him?

• Keith Hill (gone)
    • Nigel Adkins (gone)
    • Jim Gannon
    • Peter Reid
    • Andy Ritchie
    • Iain Dowie
    • Other (if so who?)
    • I want Paul Dickov

There are some serious issues at the moment, we have never been a great team but jesus, this is the worst I have seen us in the 23 years I have been watching! There is no doubt Dickov is a great motivator and the players really seem to take to him. Everything seems abit pally pally at the minute. Corney seems to friendly with PD, and PD the big brother of the group rather than the father figure. PD needs to keep the distance to have the respect when it comes to the hard times (and bollockings) such as now.

I think one of the biggest issues though is that PD has zero tactical ability. The previous backroom staff had no tactical ability and they were carbon copies of Dickov. Now we have no one (only TP and PG who have other jobs), that is beyond a joke.

Either get rid of him, or hire 2/3 :censored: hot coaches who have experience and tactical knowledge and know how to play football.

personally if Dickov was to go after Sunday, id like a new man to be appointed pretty soon. Possibility of a signing or two (despite there being no budget :petesake:) from the new man, players who he wants and chance to get acquainted with players. Ofcourse there's always the possibility of a loan signing. You never know, Derbyshire could still be at Forest come the 31st and we could get him on loan again!

ps. at the moment, 96% of fans want Dickov to go.

Edited by iamjonesyyoafc