Who has been more inspiring in their words as Manager?

Before the likelihood of this thread being locked, Who has been the most inspiring/influential with their words in conferences (such as when they've just been employed) and in pre and post match interviews..- For me Dave Penney was least inspiring. Of course LJ hasn't had the latter, but IMO picking bits out from his interviews with BBC, SKY, official site etc, I must admit Ive never heard what he says from other managers. By the sounds of things aswell, this man has gone to arms length to make sure he becomes a manager: http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/20130319-johnsonpupil-723058.aspx

At times Dowie and Sheridan.

Results were good enough for me not to have to bother listening to b******t for a pick-me-up.

I wish the same could be said now and I hope it soon will be. I've never read so much garbage on here as I have in the last 18 hours or so. Christ, it's a football club. We need players, skill, passes, dribbles, tackles, headers, saves, goals, results, points. Words count for nowt come 5pm on 27th April. Over time Dickov was unmasked by the hard cold facts of results and the league table.

I'm delighted there's a game so soon (weather permitting) to give us something more tangible than sh*t-chat to debate.

Here's one really relevant thing though. A manager who has the words and charisma to inspire the fans is more likely to be able to find the words to motivate and inspire the players.

What LJ said about Croft and Grounds was interesting. To me he has identified the two most important players in the fight for survival, and before he's even got his feet under the desk he's approached them and chosen a specific individual approach to motivate them for the cause. That tells me he knows the importance of inspirational words, but also that he knows it takes a different approach to motivate different players.

I expect we'll see a different approach again to get the best out of Baxter - taking ten penalties was part of that.

You can't win matches with words, but with the right words you can send the players out to do their best.

Getting the best out of players is something neither Paul Dickov or Dave Penny did, which showed with the results. Motivation from the manager and taking different approaches towards different players could play a massive part in us staying up. LJ has shown already more motivational attributes than the past two. The other could speak a good press conference but in the changing rooms (where it mattered) they lacked that quality needed.