Season Ticket Prices

Have to say i'm happy with that, the fans concerns over the £10 Child's ticket have been taken into account and at £10 for Under 12s it represents great value for those parents willing to take responsibility for their kids' behaviour. £50 for Under 16s, no problems with either.

Glad the club have also seen sense about the Main Stand Lower too, I think that's where we'll be next season. More than happy to pay extra for Rosie's ticket in there.

Re: The £200+ VAT offer that was mooted, it would have been a good offer but would have cost the club more money I reckon, especially as a shirt was thrown in too.

At the end of the day, you either want to watch a League One side or not, I don't think a £240 season ticket would have made THAT much of a difference to the floaters. At the end of the day it's £63 or 3 games pay on the day, or if you take out the finance option it's £7 a month….

Right make the right noises over Player Recruitment until May the 31st and I may just renew….

Have to say i'm happy with that, the fans concerns over the £10 Child's ticket have been taken into account and at £10 for Under 12s it represents great value for those parents willing to take responsibility for their kids' behaviour. £50 for Under 16s, no problems with either.

Glad the club have also seen sense about the Main Stand Lower too, I think that's where we'll be next season. More than happy to pay extra for Rosie's ticket in there.

Re: The £200+ VAT offer that was mooted, it would have been a good offer but would have cost the club more money I reckon, especially as a shirt was thrown in too.

At the end of the day, you either want to watch a League One side or not, I don't think a £240 season ticket would have made THAT much of a difference to the floaters. At the end of the day it's £63 or 3 games pay on the day, or if you take out the finance option it's £7 a month….

Right make the right noises over Player Recruitment until May the 31st and I may just renew….

:coffee1:

:deal::grin: