This time last year who'd have thought?

I was thinking about playing Udders again in a friendly and what would be different from when we played them last year. Who would have have predicted?

• The cup run.
  • Matt Smith heading for the Championship.
  • Slim Crofty.
  • We would take on the youngest manager in the country (and be generally optimistic about it).
  • Hundreds of Latics fans locked out of an away game.
  • Work started on the new stand.
  • Dickov would knock Forest and Liverpool out of the cup, leave because of dreadful league form and be managing a Championship side.

Away from BP

• Wigwam and Swansea would win the two domestic cups.
  • David Moyes would be managing Manure.
  • Mancini sacked by Citeh.
  • Benitez would be in charge at Chelski, win a European trophy and leave.
  • Barcelona would be dicked 7 - 0 on aggregate in a CL semi.
  • Scotland would overcome the mighty Luxembourg away from home.
  • Wolves in L1
  • Yeovil v Wigwam in the Championship

Any more?

Edited by Magic Mikey

*Mancini sacked by City, I'd have definitely predicted that. I remember saying he'd be gone by the end of this season just gone on the day they won the title.

Lower league football now has no consistancy. The turnover of players and managers isn't a surprise. Us having the youngest manager doesn't surprise me that much.

The cup run, Wolves in league 1 & Barca spanked 7-0 are the most shocking things there for me.

*Mancini sacked by City, I'd have definitely predicted that. I remember saying he'd be gone by the end of this season just gone on the day they won the title.

Lower league football now has no consistancy. The turnover of players and managers isn't a surprise. Us having the youngest manager doesn't surprise me that much.

The cup run, Wolves in league 1 & Barca spanked 7-0 are the most shocking things there for me.

I'd have thought that Mancini would have spent big again, challenged for the title and at least qualified for the group stages of the CL. If he had I don't think he would have been sacked. For me the surprise was the limp title defence and abject performance in Europe.

The Scotland result has to be the biggest shock. :Scotland: