Tinternet connection

maddog

For some reason, recently, my internet doesn't connect up automatically when I try to go online. It used to just start up if I opened Internet Exlorer, and my Messenger used to just log on automatically once it loaded up.

Now, I have to click on the icon at the bottom right, and tell it to connect manually to my broadband connection. It works ok, but it's just a pain!

Anyone any idea why? I haven't changed anything at all on settings or anything, and the broadband connection is still my default.

Cheers!

Guest sheridans_world
For some reason, recently, my internet doesn't connect up automatically when I try to go online. It used to just start up if I opened Internet Exlorer, and my Messenger used to just log on automatically once it loaded up.

Now, I have to click on the icon at the bottom right, and tell it to connect manually to my broadband connection. It works ok, but it's just a pain!

Anyone any idea why? I haven't changed anything at all on settings or anything, and the broadband connection is still my default.

Cheers!

You broke it then?

P.s. Cant tell you from work but when i get home should be able to help

Guest oa_exile

Cheers!

Control Panel >Internet options > Connections (TAB).........Is the Box ticked with "Aways dial my default connection"

It does it to me sometimes , the box un ticks itself

Guest sheridans_world
No but i bet those Gremlins in my computer do :grin:

gremlin_02.jpg

Haha Sweet. No Exile to beat them into shape during the wee hours? :bat: