The Prenton Park Beer Scandal

"What I can't get my head round with this is that somebody actually went up to tell a copper the beer was out of date."

No, that was me. I was taking the piss. a few people got their money back. I wasn't arsed, but said to a steward that I wanted it. She said "There is nothing I can do. Make a complaint to the authoroties (sp)" I turned round, he was there so I said "ok" and walked upto him. I was taking the piss to be honest (I had been drinking a while and obviously found it funnier then than I do now)

Edited by pukka

"What I can't get my head round with this is that somebody actually went up to tell a copper the beer was out of date."

No, that was me. I was taking the piss. a few people got their money back. I wasn't arsed, but said to a steward that I wanted it. She said "There is nothing I can do. Make a complaint to the authoroties (sp)" I turned round, he was there so I said "ok" and walked upto him. I was taking the piss to be honest (I had been drinking a while and obviously found it funnier then than I do now)

haha!

It sounds fair enough put that that way!

You're a braver man than me though admitting to depriving 700 people of a beer.