Wombles

27 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Who's in for this?

Meet at the Kings Tun [wetherspoons] mid morning..... then mooch down to the ground and have a couple in the supporters bar.....?

I’m in. But I might have to avoid getting chucked out of the Hilton this time. 

Possible appearance from Mrs 24hoursfromtulsehill. She’s not been for YEARS. 

Just now, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

1. I’m in. But I might have to avoid getting chucked out of the Hilton this time. 

2. Possible appearance from Mrs 24hoursfromtulsehill. She’s not been for YEARS. 

1. When did that happen, on Sat'day?

2. Does that mean you'll be on best behaviour?

On 4/10/2018 at 4:57 PM, lookersstandandy said:

A Leo Sayer, on a Monday? Jaysus. I'm surprised you're not on full DIY and Soft-furnishing Shopping lock down.......

The best sort as well. 100% unplanned. I was shirking from home and a mate called and said he's worked a weekend and has a day off. Do I fancy a pint?

Do I fancy a pint on the company clock on a whim on a Monday...with every prospect of things getting out of hand? Does the Pope shit in the woods?

1 hour ago, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

The best sort as well. 100% unplanned. I was shirking from home and a mate called and said he's worked a weekend and has a day off. Do I fancy a pint?

Do I fancy a pint on the company clock on a whim on a Monday...with every prospect of things getting out of hand? Does the Pope shit in the woods?

......you’ve got a mate?