Fylde (A) on Tuesday

If both of our recent shadow boxers, McGahey and Hope contribute to another positive result on Tuesday night then I might just post something really positive about them both on here. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Hope was magnificent at Spotland on Saturday and McGahey was solid allowing the midfield four to maraud forward in support of Norwood.ย 
The front five contributed four goals between them, with only Lundstam missing out and he nearly made it a knap hand himself but he should really have just put Norwood in.ย 
Between Mellon and Muzza, the shape and personnel they chose really did work out on Saturday, so Iโ€™m really confident that they can keep the momentum going into Tuesday and beyond. ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’™

I know that on the form book this should end up as Fylde 0-6 Latics or similar, but I also know that this kind of fixture is potentially classic banana skin territory, especially when you consider our poor recent showings against bottom four outfits like Maidenhead and Dagenham and Redbridge. I'll be listening to the commentary, assuming one is available, and hoping for a ruthlessly efficient and professional performance!

• Bender locked this topic