Colchester Tickets - Savings if bought in advance

Savings of £4 (adults) £3 (concessions) £3 (under 18s) £2 (under 14s) 50p (under 8s) if bought by 7th April.

Savings of £2 (adults) £2 (concessions) £2 (under 18s) £1 (under 14s) if bought between 8th and 13th April.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/20140321-colchester-united-tickets-1435488.aspx

I bought mine a couple of weeks ago to make the full £6 saving on matchday admission. The lady in the ticket office said that this was the most confusing ticket offer they had ever known! The dates for the different prices have been input on their software so there is no discretion unfortunately you will have to buy at the rates as advertised.

I bought mine a couple of weeks ago to make the full £6 saving on matchday admission. The lady in the ticket office said that this was the most confusing ticket offer they had ever known! The dates for the different prices have been input on their software so there is no discretion unfortunately you will have to buy at the rates as advertised.

It's a pity ticket details were announced too late to take advantage of the maximum discount. I had assumed Latics received the tickets too late for such an announcement, but obviously not in view of your experience.

It's a pity ticket details were announced too late to take advantage of the maximum discount. I had assumed Latics received the tickets too late for such an announcement, but obviously not in view of your experience.

I made this point on twitter but was corrected, apparently there was an article about it on the official site which was then taken down.

I made this point on twitter but was corrected, apparently there was an article about it on the official site which was then taken down.

True I read it on the official site not sure if it was then taken down - but as we know after a day or two it's a struggle to find it again. Feel sorry for fans paying £6 extra.