Stitch compilation

I am involved in producing a year 6 leavers' assembly. This is based around some kids from round here (Cheadle) meeting kids in Brazil during the world cup. I have Laticked it up where possible, thing like comparing the Maracana to BP. One kid has to recite a list of world greats: Pele, Maradonna, Cruyff, Ritchie, Messi etc. This has les to me getting a lotof who's Andy Ritchie comments. Can anyone please help we with a link to a compilation some of the great man's finest moments. Thanks in anticipation.

Didn't Andy Ritchie go to school in Cheadle?

Which primary do you teach at?

I teach at Bradshaw Hall in Cheadle Hulme. Missionary work in football terms. Forty five kids in year 6 and not one Stockport County fan amongst them. I have run an after school football club for years 5 and 6 for three years and I am yet to see a County shirt. And we think we have it bad in Oldham.

I teach at Bradshaw Hall in Cheadle Hulme. Missionary work in football terms. Forty five kids in year 6 and not one Stockport County fan amongst them. I have run an after school football club for years 5 and 6 for three years and I am yet to see a County shirt. And we think we have it bad in Oldham.

Lum Head 11-2 Bradshaw Hall. 1979. Ha!

Good luck!

Edited by opinions4u