Playershare - fantasy football league

Bit poor that 4 people in the league didn't bother paying despite joining and being in the league all season. You were also contacted by Rick Atwood asking to pay.  Some of the money went to Playershare so the club misses out too.

Edited by MaskedOwl

Did Rick Atwood run the Latics Playershare Fantasy League? Not OWTB.

If this is correct then a title change may help to bring it to the attention of the 4 concerned.

One of which maybe me.

I have never had any requests to pay (from Rick or anyone else), but I have emailed Rick to find out if I am a guilty party.

Thanks for the heads up

2 hours ago, Ex_pat said:

Did Rick Atwood run the Latics Playershare Fantasy League? Not OWTB.

If this is correct then a title change may help to bring it to the attention of the 4 concerned.

One of which maybe me.

I have never had any requests to pay (from Rick or anyone else), but I have emailed Rick to find out if I am a guilty party.

Thanks for the heads up

You are correct. Edited.

Im really surprised there isn't a good amount joining this. The OWTB's league has a lot of players. Quite a few would have beat the winning score in the Playershare league.

On 28/05/2017 at 1:43 PM, mcfluff1985 said:

How much is this next season? Is it Sky Fantasy Football?

No, it was FPL and was £20 I think. Don't think it's on next season due to lack of interest and people not bothering to pay