In talks with you lot over a move. Placed on the transfer list the other day along with loads of our other squad players

Sounded like he did alright on loan at Shrewsbury but he has never been good enough for a top half league one side.

In talks with you lot over a move. Placed on the transfer list the other day along with loads of our other squad players

Sounded like he did alright on loan at Shrewsbury but he has never been good enough for a top half league one side.

He'll do for us then, as long as he doesn't want paying too much.

LB isn't he? We have 3 of them already so I doubt this...........

:mad:

LB isn't he? We have 3 of them already so I doubt this...........

He's not a bloody left back. He's a centre back they shove at left back as he isnt good enough to play at centre back.

... not a bad player, but an average league 1 footballer... sure he will do a job at keeping us just above the relegation zone.

He's not a bloody left back. He's a centre back they shove at left back as he isnt good enough to play at centre back.

... not a bad player, but an average league 1 footballer... sure he will do a job at keeping us just above the relegation zone.

:blink: :blink: You what?

He is a left back, i'd love to see him attempt playing at centre half, i bet he has never played there in his life

You must be thinking of someone else