Seriously Disillusioned

Well that was crap. Seen that game at Latics a thousand times, scrappy and boring as :censored: ......not a word of a lie I was nodding off at one point.

Fleming did well, great save towards the end. The back 4 were decent I suppose.....don't much like Golbourne and his fancy over-exagerated technique though. He lookes a bit of a :censored: when nothing comes from it. Ratters was decent, Whittaker less so - had he squared even Hughes/Windass would have scored the tap in (I think - was sat in the Rocky this was at the Chaddy). Taylor was quiet...always always cuts inside, as does Smalley who was garbage. Had Lidds come on today I would have been praising the lord. Why does he ALWAYS neglect to go outside the fullback, dust him for pace and whip it in on his favoured foot to instead cut inside onto his left, run into a bunch of defenders and fall over the ball. If you're gonna cut in shoot for :censored: sake Deane!!!!

Windass was absolute garbage. So much for getting better with every game Dean.....I'd be revoking that contract offer sharpish. As for Hughes, I've never seen a 'fox in the box' poacher miss so many :censored: sitters. He has missed more sitters than he has scored goals this season, and I only really see home games.

Edited by Markoasis
Excessive swearing

Well that was crap. Seen that game at Latics a thousand times, scrappy and boring as :censored: ......not a word of a lie I was nodding off at one point.

Fleming did well, great save towards the end. The back 4 were decent I suppose.....don't much like Golbourne and his fancy over-exagerated technique though. He lookes a bit of a :censored: when nothing comes from it. Ratters was decent, Whittaker less so - had he squared even Hughes/Windass would have scored the tap in (I think - was sat in the Rocky this was at the Chaddy). Taylor was quiet...always always cuts inside, as does Smalley who was garbage. Had Lidds come on today I would have been praising the lord. Why does he ALWAYS neglect to go outside the fullback, dust him for pace and whip it in on his favoured foot to instead cut inside onto his left, run into a bunch of defenders and fall over the ball. If you're gonna cut in shoot for :censored: sake Deane!!!!

Windass was absolute garbage. So much for getting better with every game Dean.....I'd be revoking that contract offer sharpish. As for Hughes, I've never seen a 'fox in the box' poacher miss so many :censored: sitters. He has missed more sitters than he has scored goals this season, and I only really see home games.

Fully agree, and he does it in away games too.

But, wait a minute, we aren't allowed to criticise the Special One on here are we??

Not much to argue with.

We did actually look threatening after Windass went off, and had the chances to win the game, but the tone was set by a diabolical first half.

Shez - what's your game plan for beating these teams? Swindon were poor and apart from that period towards the end we were no better.

Not much to argue with.

We did actually look threatening after Windass went off, and had the chances to win the game, but the tone was set by a diabolical first half.

Shez - what's your game plan for beating these teams? Swindon were poor and apart from that period towards the end we were no better.

was gbetting more and more frustrated with the team the longer the game went on....

best player on the pitch was there keeper,had a great game.

windass still managed to produce some good flick ons and his awareness of others is still there...but come on asking a 39 year old to play 3 games in 7 days is pushing it...

yes the square ball from whittacker should have been made,both hughes and windass open in front of goal.

:censored: game from two :censored: teams,not sure the boos were justified at half time and full time,but again its the second half of the season and we looked rubbish.

cant understand why the ref didnt send there player off either,must have commited about 8 or 9 fouls,he should of gone but the ref was spineless.

was gbetting more and more frustrated with the team the longer the game went on....

best player on the pitch was there keeper,had a great game.

windass still managed to produce some good flick ons and his awareness of others is still there...but come on asking a 39 year old to play 3 games in 7 days is pushing it...

yes the square ball from whittacker should have been made,both hughes and windass open in front of goal.

:censored: game from two :censored: teams,not sure the boos were justified at half time and full time,but again its the second half of the season and we looked rubbish.

cant understand why the ref didnt send there player off either,must have commited about 8 or 9 fouls,he should of gone but the ref was spineless.

About that lad, I'd love us to have a player like that to unnerve centre backs.

You mean someone who lacks quality and takes the pressure off the opposition defence by giving away needless free kicks? Yeah sounds exactly what we need.

What we really is Lewis Allessandra on the pitch. Windass still has the quality but not the fitness, Allessandra coming on sparked us into life yet again, he brings the midfield into the game, he very rarely wastes possession and despite his size he's a bugger to shake off the ball. We're far more effective all round as a team when he's on the pitch.

What we really is Lewis Alessandra on the pitch. Windass still has the quality but not the fitness, Allessandra coming on sparked us into life yet again, he brings the midfield into the game, he very rarely wastes possession and despite his size he's a bugger to shake off the ball. We're far more effective all round as a team when he's on the pitch.

It all went tits up when Shez left him out!

Whitaker is a far better player when Alessandra plays too.

That said, Windass should be a starter ahead of LA.

I spent a fair amount of time thinking about pies, and the fact that the Chaddy End's roof could do with a clean.

:laught16:

eh!??

on the pitch and should have been off within 15 mins??

all he unnerved was the ref, for thinking he wasn't really a football player ,but a ringer ,to test the refs sensibility...he failed...2 final warnings????????

I spent a fair amount of time thinking about pies, and the fact that the Chaddy End's roof could do with a clean.

Putting an "and" after a comma is unforgivable but I too noticed the Chaddy roof needed a clean.

Potholes in the car park being filled in was a good bonus though.