Season Ticket/12 Game ticket

Although Season Tickets (One Ticket for all Twenty-Seven League Games PLUS Benefits) are still available, and selling very well, as of this Friday, June 19th we're also accepting orders for the fan-friendly Make It A Dozen Ticket -

£120.00 Adult (£10.00 per game)

£90.00 Concession (£7.50 per game)

£60.00 Kid (£5.00 per game)

*Opportunity of paying via two equal instalments: August 1st & September 1st (Subject to £5.00 per ticket service fee)

Whether you use all twelve tickets for one league game, a pair of tickets for six league games, a single ticket for twelve league games or a varied combination to suit your own schedule, this "flex ticket" provides another discounted opportunity of experiencing what promises to be an exciting season of ice hockey featuring a slew of British talent.

And as a reminder...

Season Ticket (One Ticket for all Twenty-Seven League Games PLUS Benefits) -

£243.00 Adult (£9.00 per game)

£182.25 Concession (£6.75 per game)

£121.50 Kid (£4.50 per game)

*Opportunity of paying via three equal instalments: July 1st, August 1st & September 1st (Subject to £10.00 per ticket service fee)

Benefits include:

• Same seat for every home game
  • Season Ticket Holders Only Entrance into Rink
  • ONE unused ticket can be used for any other game
  • Any/All Cup and Playoff Game Tickets available at Season Ticket Discounted Pricing
  • Pre-season 'Meet The Team' Event Ticket
  • Two Season Ticket Holders Only Event Tickets
  • £5.00 Discount towards Replica Shirt purchase
  • 10% Discount on all Official Merchandise
  • Money Back Guarantee: If you lose your job, we'll exchange your Adult Season Ticket for a Concession Season Ticket refunding you the cash difference for any/all remaining games
Notes: Concession - OAP's, Registered Unemployed and Student Card Holder & Child - Aged 5 to 15. Under 5's Free of Charge when not occupying a seat

Totally convinced that there's a way for Latics to grow revenue with a similar scheme.

But we've rather done it to death!

I appreciate it's been debated to death. Just that we've always been speculating on the details, this shows them in black and white and with the small print etc.

That would be a really good scheme, just a bit of a positive negative point as it works both ways...

If we're top of the league half way through the season some people might decide to get one for the last half of the season...increased revenue and increased attendance.

If we're playing awful and in/near relegation places...some fans return their already purchased tickets and get their money back...losing fans and revenue.

Unless you can only return the tickets due to losing your job...P45 required for refunding ;-)

I can't believe they think £10 for EPL hockey is value...

Have never responded to an individual posting before but I will now

I say each to their own, Ice Hockey can be an enjoyable sport to watch and £10 is not that bad even to a low wage earner like myself

And much as I hate to admit it there were times last season when by beloved Latics were of no value at all, no matter how low the cost of admssion wam

Please do not take this as a slur upon the team that I love

Have never responded to an individual posting before but I will now

I say each to their own, Ice Hockey can be an enjoyable sport to watch and £10 is not that bad even to a low wage earner like myself

Ice hockey's gash, I hate it.

Edited by jsslatic

If we're playing awful and in/near relegation places...some fans return their already purchased tickets and get their money back...losing fans and revenue.

You can not return the tickets. Fullstop.

Ice hockey's gash, I hate it.

!?!

Then it sounds like a good idea to look into...was just in the hockey example, tickets could be returned lol

That's, as you said, under changing circumstance. If you buy a 12gamer but only use 10 through your own fault you can't claim back the 2.

I've passed this on to AH, yet again. Only time will tell if we pick up on it.