PlayerShare WebShop Christmas Shopping Campaign

Christmas is on it's way and Latics supporters will be buying pressies for those they love. Buying online via PlayerShare WebShop will ensure Latics benefit from your spending.

** PLEASE USE PLAYERSHARE WEBSHOP WHEN BUYING FOR CHRISTMAS - OR ANYTHING ELSE **

What is PlayerShare? A scheme designed to help fans give that litle bit more to the team manager, allowing him to bring in that extra player to make a difference. Last season money raised help bring Shefki Kuqi to the club. His goals ensured we stayed in the division. You can donate to PlayerShare directly here.

What is PlayerShare WebShop? The site to visit before shopping online for anything. Simply go to PlayerShare WebShop, click through to your retailer via the Retailer Search or A to Z section and shop as usual. PlayerShare will earn a commission on your shop at absolutely no extra cost to you. In other words, you have nothing to lose and Latics have everything to gain. Alternatively click through the links in this post that will take you directly through to the retailer of your choice.

I keep meaning to use PlayerShare WebShop but forget. What can I do to make it easier to use? The link is in my owtb profile and in my signature line. You will also find it on Twitter via @PlayerShareShop and @PlayerShareGo. You can memorise the web site - www.spendandraise.com/xtra - or you could add it to your internet favourites / make it your home page. Making it your home page means it's there when you log on. You can't miss it!

Where can I shop?Take a look at the A to Z in the site for full details. But below is a list, with links, to give you some idea. There are many, many more though!

Online retailers:

Amazon

eBuyer

High street names:

Boots

British Home Stores

Debenhams

Dorothy Perkins

House of Fraser

JD Sports

John Lewis

Marks and Spencer

Toys R Us

Waterstones Books

WH Smith

Electrical Retailers:

Currys

Dabs

Dell

Dixons

Electrical Discount UK

PC World

Mobile Phones and Broadband:

BT

Carphone Warehouse

Giffgaff pay 50p if you request a free sim

O2 Broadband

O2 Mobile

Phones4u

PlusNet

Sky

T-Mobile

Vodafone

Travel and Accomodation:

Alpha Rooms

British Airways

Butlins (PlayerShare get 10p if you request a brochure)

English Country Cottages

Expedia

Hotels.com

Late Rooms

National Express

Pontins

Premier Inn

RAC Membership

The AA Membership

Virign Trains (pays more commission than The Trainline - and no card charges)

FirstTansPennine (for any booking on their own trains)

Jewellery:

Ernest Jones

F.Hinds

H Samuel

Pets:

Doggie Solutions

Get Pet Supplies

Love Pets

Groceries and Food:

Asda Groceries pays £5.50 to PlayerShare for each first shop on a new account.

EatItNow (takeaway order)

Sainsbury pay 50p for each online grocery order

Flowers, Balloons and Cards:

Bizzy Balloons

Debenhams Flowers

E-Flowers

Father Christmas Letters

Hallmark

iFlorist

Interflora

M&S Personalised Cards

CDs and DVDs:

BBC ShopDVD Gold

Play

SendIt

The Hut

Wow HD (formerly CD Wow)

Zavvi

If you can't see what you want, check out the full A to Z list of retailers.Do your bit to help Latics when shopping this Christmas.

Edited by opinions4u

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And a Late Rooms booking via PlayerShare WebShop too. Thank you!

Just booked a room for bournemouth away on 17 nov.

Looking at going down on train. Would it be worth trying to get a railcard and which type ?

I don't really use trains much though. It would be for two adults over 25.

Any help or advice greatly appreciated.

Just booked a room for bournemouth away on 17 nov.

Looking at going down on train. Would it be worth trying to get a railcard and which type ?

I don't really use trains much though. It would be for two adults over 25.

Any help or advice greatly appreciated.

I'm not sure there is one unless your old, disabled, younger or kidnap somebody's child. If any others have a suggestion fire away.

Link here for the train booking though when you do get round to making it :wink:

Get a Bite Card too. Free and saves you money in station concessions (including bars).

Edited by opinions4u

I'm not sure there is one unless your old, disabled, younger or kidnap somebody's child. If any others have a suggestion fire away.

Link here for the train booking though when you do get round to making it :wink:

Get a Bite Card too. Free and saves you money in station concessions (including bars).

Ok, cheers. I didn't think their was a railcard to suit us but thought i'd ask.

I'll definitely book through playershare. Thanks for the info on the bite card.

Over £52 added in the last week. Use it when shopping online.

http://www.spendandraise.com/xtra/shop/retailers/

Bookmark the site on your iPhone.

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-bookmark-web-sites-on-your-iphone.html

Bookmark it on you iPad.

http://www.gilsmethod.com/how-to-add-bookmarks-to-your-ipads-bookmarks-bar-in-safari

Edited by opinions4u

£49.38 was sent to the PlayerShare bank account yesterday as a result of people using PlayerShare WebShop.

There's another £1,500+ stored up waiting to go as a result of the Secret Escapes "sell your email address for marketing" promotion. This will probably be paid early December. Just in time for the transfer window.

It works. It can do even more if you use the site for any online shopping. Christmas, away travel, holiday booking, TV and broadband, mobile phone contracts etc. A real opportunity to make a difference.

Please ask if you want help in using it.

Christmas is on it's way and Latics supporters will be buying pressies for those they love. Buying online via PlayerShare WebShop will ensure Latics benefit from your spending.

** PLEASE USE PLAYERSHARE WEBSHOP WHEN BUYING FOR CHRISTMAS - OR ANYTHING ELSE **

What is PlayerShare?

A scheme designed to help fans give that litle bit more to the team manager, allowing him to bring in that extra player to make a difference. Last season money raised help bring Shefki Kuqi to the club. His goals ensured we stayed in the division. You can donate to PlayerShare directly here.

What is PlayerShare WebShop?

The site to visit before shopping online for anything. Simply go to PlayerShare WebShop, click through to your retailer via the Retailer Search or A to Z section and shop as usual. PlayerShare will earn a commission on your shop at absolutely no extra cost to you. In other words, you have nothing to lose and Latics have everything to gain. Alternatively click through the links in this post that will take you directly through to the retailer of your choice.

I keep meaning to use PlayerShare WebShop but forget. What can I do to make it easier to use?

The link is in my owtb profile and in my signature line. You will also find it on Twitter via @PlayerShareShop and @PlayerShareGo. You can memorise the web site - www.spendandraise.com/xtra - or you could add it to your internet favourites / make it your home page. Making it your home page means it's there when you log on. You can't miss it!

Where can I shop?

Take a look at the A to Z in the site for full details. But below is a list, with links, to give you some idea. There are many, many more though!

Online retailers:

Amazon

eBuyer

High street names:

Boots

British Home Stores

Debenhams

Dorothy Perkins

House of Fraser

JD Sports

John Lewis

Marks and Spencer

Toys R Us

Waterstones Books

WH Smith

Electrical Retailers:

Comet

Currys

Dabs

Dell

Dixons

Electrical Discount UK

PC World

BT

Carphone Warehouse

O2 Broadband

O2 Mobile

Phones4u

PlusNet

Sky

T-Mobile

Vodafone

Travel and Accomodation:

Alpha Rooms

British Airways

English Country Cottages

Expedia

Hotels.com

Late Rooms

National Express

Pontins

Premier Inn

RAC Membership

The AA Membership

The Trainline

Virign Trains (pays more commission than The Trainline - but no longer suitable for non-Virgin rail bookings too)

Jewellery:

Ernest Jones

F.Hinds

H Samuel

Pets:

Doggie Solutions

Get Pet Supplies

Love Pets

Groceries and Food:

Sainsburypay 50p for each online grocery order

Bizzy Balloons

Debenhams Flowers

E-Flowers

Father Christmas Letters

Hallmark

iFlorist

Interflora

M&S Personalised Cards

CDs and DVDs:

BBC Shop

DVD Gold

Play

SendIt

The Hut

Wow HD (formerly CD Wow)

Zavvi

If you can't see what you want, check out the full A to Z list of retailers.

Do your bit to help Latics when shopping this Christmas.

Gentle bump as we've not made any money today - yet.

Don't forget to book your Crawley plane, train, hotel etc using the links above!

What is PlayerShare? A scheme designed to help fans give that litle bit more to the team manager, allowing him to bring in that extra player to make a difference. Last season money raised help bring Shefki Kuqi to the club. His goals ensured we stayed in the division. You can donate to PlayerShare directly here.

What is PlayerShare WebShop? The site to visit before shopping online for anything. Simply go to PlayerShare WebShop, click through to your retailer via the Retailer Search or A to Z section and shop as usual. PlayerShare will earn a commission on your shop at absolutely no extra cost to you. In other words, you have nothing to lose and Latics have everything to gain. Alternatively click through the links in this post that will take you directly through to the retailer of your choice.

I keep meaning to use PlayerShare WebShop but forget. What can I do to make it easier to use? The link is in my owtb profile and in my signature line. You will also find it on Twitter via @PlayerShareShop and @PlayerShareGo. You can memorise the web site - www.spendandraise.com/xtra - or you could add it to your internet favourites / make it your home page. Making it your home page means it's there when you log on. You can't miss it!

Where can I shop?Take a look at the A to Z in the site for full details. But below is a list, with links, to give you some idea. There are many, many more though!

Online retailers:

Amazon

eBuyer

High street names:

Boots

British Home Stores

Debenhams

Dorothy Perkins

House of Fraser

JD Sports

John Lewis

Marks and Spencer

Toys R Us

Waterstones Books

WH Smith

Electrical Retailers:

Comet

Currys

Dabs

Dell

Dixons

Electrical Discount UK

PC World

BT

Carphone Warehouse

O2 Broadband

O2 Mobile

Phones4u

PlusNet

Sky

T-Mobile

Vodafone

Travel and Accomodation:

Alpha Rooms

British Airways

English Country Cottages

Expedia

Hotels.com

Late Rooms

National Express

Pontins

Premier Inn

RAC Membership

The AA Membership

The Trainline (for bookings on non-Virgin routes where the total purchase exceeds £25)

Virign Trains (pays more commission than The Trainline - but no longer suitable for non-Virgin rail bookings too)

FirstTansPennine (for any booking on their own trains and any non-Virgin booking not made via The Trainline)

Jewellery:

Ernest Jones

F.Hinds

H Samuel

Pets:

Doggie Solutions

Get Pet Supplies

Love Pets

Groceries and Food:

Bizzy Balloons

Debenhams Flowers

E-Flowers

Father Christmas Letters

Hallmark

iFlorist

Interflora

M&S Personalised Cards

CDs and DVDs:

BBC ShopDVD Gold

Play

SendIt

The Hut

Wow HD (formerly CD Wow)

Zavvi

If you can't see what you want, check out the full A to Z list of retailers.Do your bit to help Latics when shopping this Christmas.

As we've made no money today and Goldfinger's on Sky Movies I thought I'd bump this and remind everybody about the jewellery links in the post above.

If you're buying anything online, let Latics benefit too.

Online retailers:

Amazon

eBuyer

High street names:

Boots

British Home Stores

Debenhams

Dorothy Perkins

House of Fraser

JD Sports

John Lewis

Marks and Spencer

Toys R Us

Waterstones Books

WH Smith

Electrical Retailers:

Comet

Currys

Dabs

Dell

Dixons

Electrical Discount UK

PC World

BT

Carphone Warehouse

O2 Broadband

O2 Mobile

Phones4u

PlusNet

Sky

T-Mobile

Vodafone

Travel and Accomodation:

Alpha Rooms

British Airways

English Country Cottages

Expedia

Hotels.com

Late Rooms

National Express

Pontins

Premier Inn

RAC Membership

The AA Membership

The Trainline (for bookings on non-Virgin routes where the total purchase exceeds £25)

FirstTansPennine (for any booking on their own trains and any non-Virgin booking not made via The Trainline)

Jewellery:

Ernest Jones

F.Hinds

H Samuel

Pets:

Doggie Solutions

Get Pet Supplies

Love Pets

Groceries and Food:

Bizzy Balloons

Debenhams Flowers

E-Flowers

Father Christmas Letters

Hallmark

iFlorist

Interflora

M&S Personalised Cards

CDs and DVDs:

BBC ShopDVD Gold

Play

SendIt

The Hut

Wow HD (formerly CD Wow)

Zavvi

Just a reminder - buy the presses online!

iPad 3 at Staples gives 4% commission. Use code 301733 to get a fiver off the bill.

http://www.spendandraise.com/xtra/shop/retailers/?search=Staples&order=alpha&page=A

Edited by opinions4u

Online retailers:

Amazon

eBuyer

High street names:

Boots

British Home Stores

Debenhams

Dorothy Perkins

House of Fraser

JD Sports

John Lewis

Marks and Spencer

Toys R Us

Waterstones Books

WH Smith

Electrical Retailers:

Comet

Currys

Dabs

Dell

Dixons

Electrical Discount UK

PC World

BT

Carphone Warehouse

O2 Broadband

O2 Mobile

Phones4u

PlusNet

Sky

T-Mobile

Vodafone

Travel and Accomodation:

Alpha Rooms

British Airways

English Country Cottages

Expedia

Hotels.com

Late Rooms

National Express

Pontins

Premier Inn

RAC Membership

The AA Membership

Jewellery:

Ernest Jones

F.Hinds

H Samuel

Pets:

Doggie Solutions

Get Pet Supplies

Love Pets

Groceries and Food:

Bizzy Balloons

Debenhams Flowers

E-Flowers

Father Christmas Letters

Hallmark

iFlorist

Interflora

M&S Personalised Cards

CDs and DVDs:

BBC ShopDVD Gold

Play

SendIt

The Hut

Wow HD (formerly CD Wow)

Zavvi

No apologies for bumping this one again.

For those of you that helped out with the "Secret Escapes" promotion over the last month or two, I'm expecting over 1,500 pounds to be paid in to the PlayerShare bank account in early November. Brilliant effort. Thanks.

It's up to others to decide when to release the money to the football club, but don't underestimate the potential of PlayerShare and PlayerShare Webshop to help us sign players like Baxter longer term.

Use the webshop.

Subscribe to PlayerShare if you can.

Increase your standing order if you can.

Edited by opinions4u