Striker

about Sheridan? sorry you are losing me.....

And me - you are arguing that you are getting annoyed as shez is not signing anyone.... because us fans keep making suggestions??? :lipsrsealed2: You say you are annoyed at shez constantly naming his targets... yet I cant conciously think of any target he has named....???

:blink:

Dont think we need to go down the naming player targets arguement again... and your suggestion that we are making no progress has as much factual back up as the player targets us fans are mentioning, for a bit of banter....

Its well publicised there is amssive movement at the end of the window... lets not get all up in arms before the horse has bolted - the best players quite rightly take some negotiation/keep their options open until the last minute...

Ahh, sorry. Well, Sheridan hasn't mentioned any names; he's mentioned positions. However, fans have mentioned many names, which is why I said I was sceptical about the sources these names have come from.

Damn right they are sceptical - excuse the fans banter...!

Edited by BigfinLatic

BigfinLatic, I didn't say Sheridan has named names. The wording, however, may have suggested that is what I was saying. Apologies. I mean, Shez keeps saying he needs this and that, but he seems to be telling us every few days. So to me, that suggests that he's still looking, and any negotiations that have been ongoing, seem to be stalling.

BigfinLatic, I didn't say Sheridan has named names. The wording, however, may have suggested that is what I was saying. Apologies. I mean, Shez keeps saying he needs this and that, but he seems to be telling us every few days. So to me, that suggests that he's still looking, and any negotiations that have been ongoing, seem to be stalling.

I wouldnt underestimate the transfer window games that are played... as has been mentioned a lot of transfers these days are done by agent recommedations/touting... by putting the word out publically about what you are looking for, is probably an invitation for agents to get in contact....

I'd imagine Shez himself does very little scouting/looking at players - especially when he is away with the team for 5 days, and Hardy and Tommy W do a lot of the digging... the public statements is prob to get the agents hotline a ringing...

Have some faith ... announce publically, and they will come :wink: